Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/dangoe11/danielgoepfrich.com/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
I am a part of a research group for an eBook that is being written on the “theology of planning.” As a part of the research phase, the author of the book asked us to consider seven questions and see if there are any more we would ask.
So, I thought I’d kick them out to you here. Think about these questions, do a little study, and comment here or on Facebook (where I’ll post this as a note, too).
In a few days, I’ll post my answers. كأس العالم للكريكيت 2022 When the eBook is finally released, I’ll post the link for you.
- Does God want us to plan for the future? ازاى اربح فلوس من النت
- If so, what does a healthy plan look like?
- Is planning the work of one person or many people?
- Do plans change?
- How do we distinguish a plan from God from a plan developed outside of God’s wisdom and inspiration? مسابقات وجوائز مالية حقيقية 2022
- How does God use failed plans?
- Does planning involve faith? Or does planning hint at a lack of faith?
How would you respond to these questions if someone asked you?