I’m way behind in getting these (and other things) posted, but my plan is to get caught up this week. روليت مجاني
So, finally, here are my thoughts on the first section of the Revelation:
- All people from all time will see Christ’s return, even those who stuck a sword in him, though they are long dead and probably in hell
- I like “Patmos Island” rather than “Isle of Patmos” – I don’t know why I’ve never said it that way before
- “Think about where you have fallen from” – strategic evaluation is necessary in order to know where growth and progress is needed. Pray for our church leaders as we get ready to go into a season of evaluation and planning.
- How terrible it would be to hear Jesus say, “I have a few things against you“!
- “I will treat each of you as you deserve” – enough said!
- Obedience is a big factor in Jesus’ evaluation of these churches and us today
- How frustrating it must have been for John to try to describe what he saw. Notice how many times he used the word “like”.
- I have to admit that the song-parts of chapters 4 and 5 were pretty boring to me. I hope that our praise in heaven is a lot more upbeat, loud, and joyous than that! سلوتس اون لاين
- Now we start getting into the weird parts of the book. Some of this stuff is difficult to understand in any translation. كيفية لعبة البوكر
- I love that the voices of the four living creatures in chapter 6 match their appearance in chapter 4.
- Some people are under the mistaken impression that only a few people will ever be saved. (Usually this comes from a misunderstanding of Matthew 7:13-14.) I think the “large crowd with more people than can be counted” would have to disagree with that! And those are just the people who were saved out of the Tribulation!