Airport update 3-12-09

Hey, I finally have a little bit of an update for you. First, thank you to everyone who has been praying for the last six years about our case with the Airport Authority about our property. We’re not done, so keep praying!

(If you’re new to this and want more background, you can read all of my posts about this here.)

Here’s the quick, catch-up version: The Airport Authority made us an offer to acquire everything south of our building. Based on the offer, the close proximity to the new road they’re building (45-50 feet), and a host of other things (including losing 75% of our parking and our septic system), we rejected the offer. 888 casino They filed a condemnation suit, and we went to court.

Last year, the court appointed a panel of appraisers to assess the situation to determine a couple of things:

  1. Was the Airport’s offer for that partial acquisition fair?
  2. If they proceeded to take that part of our property, what residual damage(s) would that cause, and what would it cost us to fix it/them?

The panel’s answer?

  1. The offer was not fair. They came back with a dollar amount that was nearly 2. كيفية لعبة البوكر 5 times more.
  2. If the Airport Authority won the law suit and took that land, it would change the best use of our remaining property to light industrial, making it useful for warehouse space but not a church, thus devaluing the property. العاب وجوائز مالية حقيقية

Based on that report, the Airport Authority deposited the new full amount of money with the court and requested that the partial property be transferred to them so they could begin work. ivermectin in human medicine otc

We immediately filed a motion asking the judge to stay the transfer until we could have a hearing on the other part of the report – that the value of the remaining property was significantly reduced by the change in “best use”, putting us in a really bad situation. buy ivermectin bangkok

We had a court hearing this morning on the Request for Stay of Transfer.

Though the judge did not make a ruling, she took our request under advisement. In the meantime, we are working to set up another meeting with the Airport Authority to see if we can come to an amicable settlement that would allow them to continue their project and us to continue God’s work. pure ivermectin

Keep praying. It isn’t over yet, but we’re closer than we’ve ever been. I will continue to share information as it is available and appropriate.

3 thoughts on “Airport update 3-12-09”

  1. Yahoo, God!! I can’t wait to see how He concludes this whole saga. I am also reminded how much I miss a legal system that actually works!!

    Can’t wait to see you guys.
    The Browns

Comments are closed.