Got the family back around the listening schedule for tonight again. لعبة الكازينو Not much discussion because nobody brought paper with them. العاب بوكر
- The rich will disappear – sort of like is happening in the current economy?
- I have a hard time reconciling the connection of faith and prayer (chapter 5 and elsewhere – think “mustard seed and a mountain”) with command to pray in God’s will
- God won’t correct us for asking for wisdom – good thing, too, because we need a lot of it. I wonder if God is as disappointed in us as we are in our kids when they just don’t ask for help.
- “Don’t blame God” – probably a good thing to remember in general
- If you’re angry, you can’t do God’s work. This is something I need to remember more often
- “Even in judgment, God is merciful” – that’s not a concept we consider very often!
- Most of chapters 2 and 3 have a single theme: Our actions are so important because that’s all the people around us can see
- God never says, “Don’t make plans for the future.” He says, “Don’t make plans without me being in them.” That’s a big difference!
- I hate waiting. Patience just takes too long.
- So are the “faith healers” right? موقع 888 Are people sick just because they don’t have enough faith? Or our church doesn’t have enough faith? Or our church leaders don’t have enough faith? Or something else? Is James teaching that all sickness will be healed through prayer? Many people think so.
- A lot of people have a lot of problems with chapter five.