More thoughts from our family.
Chloe (Josh’s daughter): One guy ran away without his clothes.
Nathan: They didn’t have to sell the perfume to give money to the poor. If they cared that much, they should have just given their money.
Saralynn: Would Peter’s story have changed if he had stayed awake and prayed in the garden instead of sleeping?
- God is not the God of the dead but of the living. This should give us great comfort when people who love God have died and moved on.
- I wonder what it was that caused Judas to finally turn in Jesus. What was the final straw before he cracked?
- Why didn’t Mark name Peter as the one who cut off the servant’s ear?
- What was Jesus doing in the days after his resurrection between popping up to the disciples? Where did he go? Whom did he see?
- The purpose of the sign gifts was to prove that their message was true.