More thoughts from our family.
Chloe (Josh’s daughter): One guy ran away without his clothes.
Nathan: They didn’t have to sell the perfume to give money to the poor. If they cared that much, they should have just given their money.
Saralynn: Would Peter’s story have changed if he had stayed awake and prayed in the garden instead of sleeping?
- God is not the God of the dead but of the living. This should give us great comfort when people who love God have died and moved on. ivermectin lactating dogs
- I wonder what it was that caused Judas to finally turn in Jesus. What was the final straw before he cracked?
- Why didn’t Mark name Peter as the one who cut off the servant’s ear?
- What was Jesus doing in the days after his resurrection between popping up to the disciples? Where did he go? Whom did he see?
- The purpose of the sign gifts was to prove that their message was true.
1 thought on “Listen, Day 8: Mark 12-16”
I was encouraged this week by the announcement that God is God of the living! What boldness! Also, I love the acapella song “Go tell John” which is based on the passage saying that the miracles were proof that Jesus is God!!! …similar to the sign gifts proving their message is from God!!!….
Comments are closed.