I’m back in the blogging world after a rather long absence (2 weeks). Every time I wanted to write, something else came up. So here are some things rattling around in my head. I’ll post more about some of them later:
- We bought our house! Last Friday was an extra special day. انواع البوكر Not only did I celebrate 11 years with my wife, Saralynn, we bought our second house together. (Not at the same time; we sold our first house 2 years ago. مراهنات المباريات )
- Our “big move” is this Saturday. Meeting at the old house (next to the church) at 9:00am. Anyone who can help with big stuff is welcome.
- I’m teaching “Genesis” at Hope Rescue Mission again for the next two weeks. Pray for my class of 12.
- We had a great time of music at church yesterday, co-led by Pete and Trace.
- I’m pretty excited about being married to Saralynn for 11 years!
- My oldest son, Nathan, turned 9 a few weeks ago. لعبة الحظ الحقيقية رهان المباريات More later on why this is important.
I’m sure there’s more – stay tuned! كيف تربح المال من الإنترنت العاب تجني منها المال